1. Eat as close to nature as possible, focusing mostly on organic plant based foods, but not too much.
2. Drink 8 glasses of pure water daily.
3. Sleep 7-8 hours every night.
4. Take a good quality multi-vitamin and mineral supplement.
5. Move your body regularly and excercise.
6. Breathe deep breaths in through your nose and hold 4 seconds and breath out slowly of your mouth. Do this several times a day. Meditate also 10 minutes in the morning before starting your day.
7. Be present and focus on now. Past is over future depends on what you do this very moment.
8. When you have a negative thought, replace it with a positive one. Optimism is healing and pessimism will make you sick.
9. Practice gratitude. What you focus on grows.
10. Upon waking drink a room temperature glass of filtered water with lemon in it. Squeeze in the whole lemon.
11. Surround yourself with awesome people and spend more time with those you love. Love is the best medicine.
12. Make a to do list everyday.
13. Be the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
14. Do something kind or nice for someone everyday whether encouragement or buying coffee or helping out someone.
15. Stay of the computer more often and go outside and sit in the sun for 10-15 minutes. Try going barefoot in the park and getting some effects of grounding from the earth. This cuts inflammation, thins the blood, and helps the immune system.
16. Live a non-toxic lifestyle. This includes avoiding unnecessary drugs and chemicals, as well as people, relationships and jobs that bring you down. Your time is valuable; don’t waste it on anyone or anything that doesn’t deserve it.
17. Spend time in nature.
18. Leave your to-do list undone, re-charge, take vacations and don’t work too much. In the end, no one says they wish they had spent more time at the office.
19. Create goals so you know where you’re going and have things to look forward to, but be open to detours.
20. And believe in yourself.