How To Get People To Like You: 7 Ways From An FBI Behavior Expert
- The single most important thing is non-judgmental validation. Seek someone else’s thoughts and opinions without judging them.
- Suspend your ego. Focus on them.
- Really listen, don’t just wait to talk. Ask them questions; don’t try to come up with stories to impress.
- Ask people about what’s been challenging them.
- Establishing a time constraint early in the conversation can put strangers at ease.
- Smile, chin down, blade your body, palms up, open and upward non-verbals.
- If you think someone is trying to manipulate you, clarify goals. Don’t be hostile or aggressive, but ask them to be straight about what they want.
3 Ways to Reverse Your Biological Age
- When it comes to your age, there are two numbers. There’s your chronological age, which is how many birthdays you’ve had. There’s also your biological age — how old your body appears to be, based on how it functions and how much wear and tear your cells have gone through.
- You can’t change your chronological age, but you can do a lot to reverse your biological age. With the right tools, you can have the body and brain of a 25-year-old, even when you’re pushing 50.
- This article teaches you how to reverse your biological clock by upgrading your mitochondria, turning on autophagy, and managing stress to keep your cells young and healthy.
Burn Fat With This 18-Minute Full-Body HIIT Workout
This no-equipment HIIT workout is designed for someone who’s looking to increase their overall physical performance but may not have time for the gym. The exercises combat a lot of the sitting that we do every day, which makes our shoulders slope, our belly stick out and our glutes become dormant.
To maximize your effort, this HIIT workout hits the largest muscle groups in the body with compound movements (exercises that engage two or more different joints to stimulate entire muscle groups and multiple muscles). This style of training, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), is intended to activate the entire body.
[Read More …]